Make A Pour-Over, One Mug at a Time!
How To Make a Single-Serve Pour Over in 10 Easy Steps!
"Great for on-the-go mornings, coffee at your desk, and trips when you still want a great cup of coffee, but need something travel-friendly."
- The first step is to bring the water up to 195° F. Prepare 1 ½ times the water because you’ll be priming the dripper and the cup.
- Depending on how strong you like your coffee, use between 20 - 30 grams of coffee, which is about 2-3 tablespoons of whole beans.
- Next, grind your coffee. The best grind for drip coffee makes is a medium grind, which has the consistency of coarse sea salt.
- Place a #2 paper filter inside the Kalita™ 3-hole dripper.
- Next, set the Kalita™ dripper on the mug.
- With the # 2 filter inside, prime the dripper and the mug by pouring the hot water into the Kalita™ dripper, wetting the sides of the filter. Wetting the filter helps the filter stick to the sides of the dripper. Leave the hot water in the mug for about a minute to prime the mug. Discard the hot water.
- Next, put your 2-3 Tablespoons of ground coffee into the Kalita™ dripper, gently shaking to flatten the grounds.
- Next, pour the water on the coffee. Start by slowly pouring at the center and move slowly and evenly outward. Go slow and don’t rush. This will allow the coffee to bloom. The process of filling the mug should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the Kalita™ dripper from the mug and set aside.
- Enjoy your beautiful, handcrafted, cup of 3 Arrows Coffee!